Thursday, August 17, 2017

Taeyang - Darling



You're mean till the end
The last words you said with your back turned
Were harsh and heartless
I was mad and lost control again.
Fine, let's just end everything today yeah
I don't know, I've done what I could
Everything is falling apart because of you but

You're the hope within my fear
At the end of this long road,
the world may keep saying, "nothing lasts forever"
You're the only one for me

Enough, please
Just go to someone who doesn't make you cry instead
You've come to hate me, who speaks without thought
And I've come to hate you even more for making me this way yeah
How long must we continue to suffer
Everything crumbles around you in a moment but

I'm intoxicated by the strong alcohol that is you
and continue to stumble today
I'm lost in the maze that is you but
I've hit the wall that is you
and have once again, fallen

VOCAB
못되다 - mean, evil, bad
등- back
돌리다 - to turn (e.g away from)
한마다 - word (e.g 한마다도 없어 = without a word)
모질다 - harsh, heartless
이성 - reason, rationality
잃다 - to lose (e.g 길을 잃다 - to lose one's way)
때려치우다 - to quit
무너지다- to collapse/ crumble
두려움 - fear
여정 - journey/ itinerary
차라리 - better/ rather/ preferably
막말하다 - to speak roughly
미로- maze/ labyrinth
헤매다 - wander/ roam
취하다 - drunk/ intoxicated
벽 - wall

No comments:

Post a Comment